Our whole ethos is to keep things simple and this programme has been designed to do just that.
We have created a programme that can be tailored to meet the experience of the delegates, equipping them with the tools, techniques and interpersonal skills required to become successful in sales.
Duration: 1, 2 day and Expresso options available.
At the core of the programme is The Four Steps process to successful sales, which acts as a guide for every step of the way:
- Explore the reasons why customers buy
- Understand differing ‘types’ of customers and how our own behavioural style can influence them throughout the sales process
- Map the organisations sales process against the Four Step approach and identify key customer ‘touch’ points
- Recognise the importance of setting clear sales conversation objectives
- Understand the importance of creating a positive first impression and developing rapport with different people
- Be able to ask questions skilfully and active listening to identify what is being said and avoid assumptions
- Understand the importance of positive language in purchaser & supplier interactions
- Explore communication styles and recognised how to adapt personal style to achieve a greater likelihood of achieving sales
- Have opportunity to practice matching purchaser needs to the features, advantages and benefits of products and services
- Review how to recognise buying signals and learnt various closing techniques to convert this interest through to sales
- Understand own negotiation style and how to best utilise this throughout the sales process
- Complete a personal development plan to help transfer learning from the programme
We challenge delegates on how they view their customer, how best to build the right relationships with people and share many techniques on making the most of potential opportunities.
The programme is highly participative, energetic and focused on practical ways to achieve immediate results when selling over the telephone or face to face.
Contact Four Steps Training to enquire about this sales skills training programme.
We have also developed ‘The Appointment’ programme which is specifically designed for people who need to deliver sales presentations. This programme focuses on the skills required to prepare and deliver effective sales presentations.