This programme is designed for anyone wishing to learn the skills required to be a successful trainer. Delegates will learn how to design and deliver inspiring, thought provoking and practical training sessions.
The course is delivered by one of our highly experienced trainers who will demonstrate a host of tools and techniques and allow delegates to learn how to apply these new skills through active participation.
As the tricks of the trade are revealed delegates will have opportunity to demonstrate their learning by delivering practice sessions in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. Feedback is provided throughout by the trainer and other course participants.
Duration: 2 and 3 day options are available
- Understand the role of a facilitator and the purpose of the role in a training capacity
- Understand the benefits & pitfalls of facilitation
- Appreciate ‘The Learning Cycle’ and be able to relate to Adult Learning Preferences through identifying learning styles
- Learn how to communicate key messages assertively
- Discover how to encourage participation through the use of effective questioning and use of ‘Responsive’ behaviours
- Develop an understanding of creative facilitation techniques for trainers
- Bringing training to life through positive, powerful & persuasive language & imagery
- Use non-verbal communication to greater effect
- Manage group dynamics and be able to deal with ‘Challengers’
- Produce training objectives
- Structure a programme, manage time & other resources against tested pro-forma’s
- How to design, facilitate and support delegates learning through role-play
- Provide and ask for constructive feedback
- Encourage delegates how to preparing meaningful action plans
- Have practiced the delivery of a training session and received feedback from different audiences
- Recognise the importance of evaluation and know how to use evaluation tools & techniques – to ensure their delegates ‘get it’
Contact Four Steps Training to enquire about this train the trainer training programme.