This highly interactive programme has specific focus on how to prepare and present learning to small groups and/or 1-2-1 training sessions.
The training includes many practical tool and tips, providing hands on experience to build on the theory, allowing delegates to be able to implement new skills on their return to the workplace.
Time is included to allow delegates to practice using many of the techniques included in the day, receiving feedback from the other delegates as well as the trainer.
Duration: 1 day
- Provide practical learning on how to deliver development sessions 1-2-1 or in small groups
- Understand how adults learn best
- Be aware of different learning styles of learners
- Be confident in delivering learning and dealing with a range of different delegate behaviours
- Understand the importance of effective communication skills necessary in a learning environment including questioning and listening used in coaching
- Understand how to prepare a lesson / instruction learning plan for an individual or small group learning session
- Understand basic coaching skills
- Know how to provide constructive feedback
- Have comfortably practiced these new skills and receive constructive feedback from the trainer and other delegates
Contact Four Steps Training to enquire about this Trainer Training for Small Groups And Individuals programme.